Low fuel pressure

Ken

2006 CTSW

Mechanical gauge not wired into EFIS. 

I flew for a couple hours today and the fuel pressure was in the green. At some point scanning the gauges I noticed the fuel pressure was low and in the red at 1.2. The engine continued to run normally. On two occasions it began reading at normal pressure in the air and on the ground but seems to settle at 1.2 or so. 

I have a JPI 450 fuel monitor and the fuel flows remained steady and at normal levels for varied RPM settings.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this? As the fuel flows are fine on the JPI and the engine is running fine what are opinions on either flying or grounding the plane.

Thanks,

Ken

It has a sender and is electronic. I did not make myself clear. I just meant to say it was not part of an EFIS system.  I will look for the sender unit and check for loose connections. Thanks for your help.

It has flown close to 45 hours since March of this year. It currently has a mixture of of 100LL and 93 octane gas. Probably 90 percent of the time with 93 octane gas. 

Any other thoughts are welcome. 

Thanks,

Ken