912is Startup Checklist Item ?

airhound

Thanks Tom. If I read the checklist correctly, this flip the switch on then off action comes after ;

Key in and on A&B, backup then on, throttle %=bottom green, fuel pressure in green?, then ECU off. Then rest of start sequence.

what is throttle % = green telling?

One other checklist item; why put fuel selector on left tank at last item at shutdown?

On 8/7/2021 at 10:28 AM, BugBuster (BB) said:

Thanks Tom. If I read the checklist correctly, this flip the switch on then off action comes after ;

Key in and on A&B, backup then on, throttle %=bottom green, fuel pressure in green?, then ECU off. Then rest of start sequence.

what is throttle % = green telling?

One other checklist item; why put fuel selector on left tank at last item at shutdown?

On my tri screen dynon panel,  the middle screen is used for monitoring engine. With the ECU back-up on and the key in and on both A and B, you should get a throttle % on your EMS. Run your throttle up the bottom of the green scale… that’s the proper throttle setting for starting.

If I remember correctly, without the ECU backup on and the key to pre start condition, I can’t see throttle % or fuel pressure. I then turn the ECU back off and then I can start the plane.