Living the Dream

GrassStripFlyBoy

Very cool, but why not just take a flying tour instead of an RV tour?  I'm lazy, putting that airplane back together every time I wanted to fly it means I would probably not fly it much.  Not to mention the hazards that poor CT is subjected to rolling hundreds or thousands of miles on the highway...not ever covered up.  Borderline CT abuse!  :D 

45 minutes ago, Tip said:

Don’t you think that the plane was being towed in from somewhere and the RV just happened to be the tow vehicle?

I don't know why you'd disassemble and tow when you could just ferry it.  It doesn't look like salvage.  But who knows?  Still a cool pic of course!

That airplane is owned by an LLC out of Omaha, Nebraska and has a valid AW cert.

51 minutes ago, Tom Baker said:

The trailer looks really well thought out and specialized for hauling a CT. I'm also pretty sure that Airtime has a big motorhome like that. Maybe it was being picked up for repair.

I thought the same thing, but their is black/ light blue and Chrome ( have some pics of it in the background.)

image.png.70c8686045fef672342176f7da8fbf96.png

Hard to see thru the ladder but looks like the gears are a little taller tires maybe on slight ramps to elevate for the wings, stabilator and cushion. Or not. What else is special? 
Guessing baggage hatches/latches could get damaged somehow from absorbing shock bouncing down the road.