Rotax exhaust for CT's

Roger Lee

I was ask to post this so here you go.

Here is a breakdown on pricing as I have it set right now:

Full Exhaust System: $2400

Stack (each) $300

Muffler Only: $1300

So it will be a bit more cost effective for someone to get an entire assembly together rather than piece mealing, but we want to keep each component independently available, too. I can also get pricing if desired on replacement springs, though it’s just the Rotax part number anyone can pick up themselves.

Steve Zimmerman

Experimental Aircraft Exhaust, Inc.

651-448-8663

1-866-283-3775

1135 North 7th Street

Lake City, MN

www.experimentalexhaust.com

Exhaust.jpg

• Admin2 pinned this topic

Roger, are you involved in making/marketing this new exhaust system?  If so I didn't know that.  😎 

So the $2400 is for the entire aftermarket system?  What is the cost of the Rotax system complete?  Have there been any performance tests to see if there are any power gains?  Those pipes look larger diameter than stock, but I can't tell that for sure.

Also, is there a warranty provided on this system if you buy complete?

Last question:  If this system compatible with stock?  So if somebody just wanted to replace the pipes and keep the stock muffler, or vice versa, would that work?

EDIT:  I lied...one more question:  Can these pipes be had with ceramic coating?  I see that company offers other coated parts.

Thanks!

Hi Andy,

I'm not involved and was just ask to post it.

"So the $2400 is for the entire aftermarket system?" Yes

"What is the cost of the Rotax system complete?" $5500+

"Have there been any performance tests to see if there are any power gains?" It's an identical system so performance should be the same.

"If this system compatible with stock?  So if somebody just wanted to replace the pipes and keep the stock muffler, or vice versa, would that work". Yes

If you bought all this through the normal factory folks it could cost around $5500+. This is less expensive. From what I understand it is identical to what we use and parts can be swapped.

This exhaust is manufactured to the same dimensions and structure as the original with a few small minor changes to correct some issues with the FD version. All made from 321 stainless and much better quality.  I have been flying with this for a while and have had no issues. ELSA only.

• 11 months later...