How to find a CTLS mechanic.

Hi everyone.

Is there a good procedure to find a qualified CTLS mechanic, without going half away around the country, around LAX?

At least 2 of the ones listed in the FD USA map are not familiar with that plane, lacking the ability to follow the Engine and or Airframe procedures, not following the recommended manufacturer's checklist, holding the plane for many weeks until they learn how to do things...

Is the training / testing by FD sufficient to evaluate the the ability and capability of the individuals that are being recommended to the customers?

Is there a feedback loop that is available at FD to provide direct information about the experiences?

I think Southland Rotax, may be the only one around that may be sufficiently familiar with that acft, anybody else that knows anyone?

I am not sure if some of these individuals understand the risk they are exposing their customers / aircraft owners to, by taking on jobs that are taking weeks, months.. to complete a basic Return to Service / Annual and keeping the owners form being able to maintain proper level of currency?

Thank you.

Were they listing companies or were they listing mechanics by name?

If it is the former, I would find it no surprise that at some point they did have mechanics familiar with them.

FD's map only gets updated when they are informed. If there is an issue, let FD know so they can check in