Key

Roger Lee

KEYS For 06 SW door locks. The easy part: Order the european made steel blanks from FD USA ~$2.93 ea plus shipping. Now here's the hitch. You will need to find 'That' 25+ year experienced locksmith who can hand file/cut the keys on both sides. It was worth the cost just watching the pro I called up at work. Otherwise, its new locks w/keys and a challenge to work in a confined space to take the old ones out.

• 9 years later...

My 2000 hr CTLS I bought from a flight school had a worn out pilot side baggage door lock. I replaced it with this one. Near as I can figure it is the same as the original. $23 plus $5 shipping from Europe.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BURG-WACHTER-Cylinder-Cam-Lock-15-5mm-D-2-10mm-Adjustment/142406424367?hash=item212815972f:g:psUAAOSwBmpbPypC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/18/2019 at 6:21 AM, MEH said:

My 2000 hr CTLS I bought from a flight school had a worn out pilot side baggage door lock. I replaced it with this one. Near as I can figure it is the same as the original. $23 plus $5 shipping from Europe.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BURG-WACHTER-Cylinder-Cam-Lock-15-5mm-D-2-10mm-Adjustment/142406424367?hash=item212815972f:g:psUAAOSwBmpbPypC

The replacement has been done at very affordable cost, i wish i also get such deals on locks by locksmith near me.

• 1 month later...