Accessing Dynon Serial Connection

I have a 2006 CTSW with the Dynon EFIS-D100 and EMS-D120. I'd like to be able to access the serial connection to download logs, update firmware, etc., but I can't figure out how to physically get access to the port. Any suggestions?

Also, any recommendations on how to pull logs without having to have a computer? Can a flash drive work?

I do have the serial-USB cable BTW.

Thanks!

The plugs should be wired into the harness, and either be behind the panel or below the tray in the center tunnel. They might also be used to connect the two together, in which case to would need to disconnect to do the updates. You will be able to do updates, but I don't think you will be able to download logs like with the Skyviews. 

I would look in the center tunnel first. Loosen the two screws just ahead of the parking brake valve, and remove the two rear screws, and lift up from the rear to clear the parking valve and remove. If they are not in the tunnel, then remove the screws around the perimeter of the panel the Dynon is mounted to, and pull it out and lay it in the cabin floor on a towel. The wires should be long enough. Look for the plug there. There is a chance if it is an early 2006, it may have not had the plugs, and they would need to be added.

BTW, do you know what version of software the units are running now? You can find it while they are powered up.