Can Dynon's Emergency Glide Mode Be Upgraded to other SkyView system like Classic or Touch?

I recently read about the Emergency Autopilot Mode (Emergency Glide Mode) that Dynon introduced in 2019. This feature allows the autopilot in Dynon-equipped aircraft, such as those using the SkyView HDX system, to automatically enter a safe, controlled glide in the event of an emergency, like engine failure.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to upgrade the SkyView Classic system to include this Emergency Glide Mode? If so, what would be required—just a software update, or are there additional hardware components involved?

Thanks! 

I don't know the answer.  You might email Dynon Support directly or ask at the Dynon Forum under the home Dynon website.  The emergency glide option has been discussed there but I don' t recall if your application was brought up or not.

I was just on the Dynon Forum and the implication I got from the unofficial discussion by fellow pilots is the Classic software is sunsetted and not being updated.  That would likely mean you won't see it.  

Be aware, this is an informal impression from unofficial posters.